Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas


And it really happened! We had a pretty nice ammount to play in this Christmas.. Emerson was definitely not interested in opening her presents but was totally down with playing with her toys once they were unwrapped. We spent Christmas Eve day at Shane's sister's house about an hour away, ate dinner..did the gift exchange thing.. we actually had a decent time. Christmas day was spent at my parent's..breakfast..playing..gifts..playing..dinner..playing..you know the story. My dad made a really cute comment about how he loved Christmas again as he watched her scream and giggle with her ball popper.
She wore her super cute "elf shoes" shirt I made her. My new thing is making clothes which I will write more on later :) Anyways...here are some pic's from her last, first holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment