Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Deep fried twinkie time.......


It's my fav part of the year. State fair time! Deep fried everything, rides, shows, and my family = a really perfect day! Emerson's first State Fair was 10/17. She couldn't do much but look at everything..or so I thought, until we walked by the carousel..I almost peed my pants in excitement for her. We bought some tickets and stood in a short line..the music turned on and she looked around super confused. Then, the a big jerk to start off almost sent daddy (who was holding her)off like a tot on the merry go round after it was spun too fast. I gave the him the wooooaaah(dead fish frowny face) but he recoverd quickly. The rest of the ride was filled with beautiful smiles, as she rocked in excitement and she even threw a few claps in, followed by a quick reach back to the pole as she realized she needed to hang on!




No comments:

Post a Comment