Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shameless "Once Upon a Ruffle" plug

We have been kept pretty busy lately, thanks to all of our fans! I can definitely say that I love what I do and I think it shows in our work.....toot toot! I adore everything I have ever shipped. I just wanted to post some of our latest creations.
Stop by our Facebook page HERE (and "like" us while you're at it!) to place an order for 4th of July accessories and outfits! Or send us an email to OnceUponaRuffle@gmail.com if you have any questions :)
We look forward to working for you!

Hat's











Bows























Outfits
















4 comments:

  1. I dont have a facebook bu I love that 4th of July bow. How much are the bows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!
    Bow's are $3.75 with $2.00 shipping, let me know if you are interested Kim!
    Email me at onceuponaruffle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with all of them :)
    You are so very talented!
    If you ever want to do a giveaway or have ad space on my blog, let me know! I'm just starting to open my blog up for things like that, and it would help get your name out there! (uwmomma at gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to! I will email you :)

    ReplyDelete