Monday, April 11, 2011

Play date

So when I was pregnant I joined the What to Expect (WTE) website. There you can post questions, helpful info, vent and just share your pregnancy milestones with others going through the exact same thing. I became a member of the January 2010 moms (of course) when I was about 8 weeks along...and have kept in daily contact with most moms on a private board we made. I love those ladies!
Well while in Florida on my vacation I was able to meet up with Veronica with her 3 girls Shiloh, McKenna, DeLaney and Jessica with her daughter Elora ...it was awesome to get to finally see them! Especially those nuggets. I had been waiting forever to pinch those cheeks and give them a squeeze :)
We went to lunch at Beef O' Brady's and then took the girls to Ollie Wallies, a bounce house place that Em absolutely loved. Any place she has the ability to run free is always a good time.
Great to meet you ladies!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment