Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Emmy has this issue with her eye...she has a clogged tear duct, which sounds completely opposite of whats wrong with her. Her right eye since birth has had the ability to produce tears...usually babies can't do that for a few months. Well that eye drains and drains....leaving her with eye matter all the time. When she wakes up from her naps her eye is so crusty she sometimes can't even open it. I feel horible just looking at her. They gave me medicine which is not helping..and I have rubbed her eye practically raw with a warm washcloth..so I did my own research..And found this massage I can do to open the duct. I have been doing it all week and it seems to have worked. Thank goodness! I felt horrible wiping her eye out every 10 minutes making it all red and swollen..but I couldn't have left her eye gooped shut. Her appt is Friday so we will definitely see what they say about it. Anyways my sister should be here this next weekend for her birthday. I am excited for her to see Em's and how much she has grown in the last month. As much as I don't want her to grow up...I love seeing her do new things. I am really ready for our couple friends to get back from their Italy vacation! I need some socialization for sure :) I will leave you with a super happy photo from me and Em taken yesterday!






No comments:

Post a Comment