Thursday, March 4, 2010

Could you be the most beautiful girl in the world?!

I think I have one of the most gorgeous girls ever! I can't help but take 5 million pictures of her everyday :) and even the "ugly" ones I can't brring myself to delete. My digital camera is on overload. I think it also has something to do with the fact that I only have a handful of baby pictures to enjoy. I want her to be able to look back and say oh thats what I looked like the first time I actually held a toy...and oh grandpa bought my first present at a museum, and it was a dinosaur! I want her to know for certain where she came from and what she has done. I am so ready and excited to show her the world. Helps you realize how awesome life is..how many things in life are worth experiencing..and how great it is to share life's first's with someone you love more than anything.
I look forward to all the joys in my future with my husband, and daughter.






No comments:

Post a Comment