Saturday, July 6, 2013

Helping Hudson


   I have never been one to ask for help or expect gifts. I do though understand that some of our friends and family want to help and show they love and support us.  This amazing group of friends created this site to allow that opportunity. Well wishes and love are also always accepted! Thinking of our little man is enough for us. Thank you for loving us, and here's to mending Hudson's broken little heart. 

If you want to catch medical updates as they happen (since my blog is a little delayed). Click the link below. 
Help Hudson Here


Without the support of my family, friends and even strangers we wouldn't have made it this far. You keep us going when we emotionally have nothing left. I can never put into words how much this means to us.

Dionna, Shane, Emerson and Hudson

 (that is the first time I've been able to write all of our names together like that)..    :)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment