Sunday, March 6, 2011

My week!

It's been a few days since I last blogged..here is a quick post to catch up!

Em has been a sweet little model for my tutus..I have been crafting up a storm, perfecting my bow making abilities and I am pretty happy with what I have done. Business isn't booming but I think it's too hard without a huge following or "fans" to entice. So I am about to open my etsy shop, should be way easier to make sales but I will also have lots of competition.


My trees think its spring time and have began to bud..so pretty but smelly.. I think I am the only one that notices. Anyways I went through and stored all of Emerson's clothes..what a day..my husband thought I was insane when I picked up a newborn sleeper like there was a baby in it. So yeah I have a bad case of baby fever, what's so wrong with that?! I'm married...my "baby" is over a year old...we are financially stable..so no biggie right? I have yet to find a reason not to. Welllll except for the small fact that for the next 9 months my husband will be in training, but that can be a positive for him so that's not a deal breaker.


The rest of the week we played outside..went shopping for summer clothes with grandma and just relaxed. I am still trying to get used to the idea that I am an Army wife..and will probably be one of those ladies you see with a bumper sticker that says I <3 my soldier- and I hate bumper stickers :)




SHE LOVES THIS SWING.






SHE LOVES GRANDMA'S PINK SEAT




THIS ISN'T EVEN HALF OF IT, THERE WAS SO MUCH SHE NEVER EVEN WORE.




THE NAUGHTY STOOL





PIG FACE, THAT'S MY GIRL!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Emerson is freaking adorable (but you already know that)
    2. I consider myself an Army wife (DH is not active duty anymore but he's in the national guard now)
    3. I have baby fever soooo bad!! If I was in your shoes (SAHM and financially stable) I'd be having another one asap! Haha! Maybe I can live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete