Friday, April 9, 2010

My Outdoorsy Lady




She touched the grass for the first time today...she wasn't really sure how she felt about it all..she just sat there in amazement. My grass is crazy wild in the back yard but at least it made for a good picture. For once I can't be totally mad that my husband hasn't cut it yet. She loves being outside or sitting in her bumbo in front of the window or glass door...She stays really quiet and just observes, we see all kinds of birds, trees, and squirrels around so she always has something to look at.
Well I am off tomorrow, have some grocery shopping and birthday presents to get (refer to prev post!). I am ready to spend the whole day with my lovely. Saturday is the ALS walk. Sunday is Tay's birthday party. Busy weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment