Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year we spent our holiday in Wisconsin with loads of relatives..we had a wedding that we attended on the 19th and just decided to extend the trip through Thanksgiving. Mom has 6 siblings and all have at least one child and some 5..and almost all of them have multiple kids now too!
Growing up we were always so far away from our family..I thought that I wanted huge family gatherings and was missing out all these years. Well ....this year has totally changed my mind! I'm thankful to be away from everyone..those egg shells were starting to get rather annoying!
It was Shane and I's first holiday apart but I guarantee it won't be the last :(

This would be my mom an aunt using some of their great nieces as jump ropes....oh goody Emerson's future looks bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment