Monday, December 5, 2011

Hip hip hooray we are going to the parade

Though we don't get to see daddy as much as we would like to we lucked out and were able to spend a day with him last weekend. We put up the Christmas tree together..something I always remember loving as a kid. I am so very grateful that Emerson was able to experience that with both of her parents again this year. I am sure that we will be apart for some holidays in the future so times like this are definitely special to me.
I took Emerson to the Christmas parade downtown and she loved watching the bands..tractors and fire trucks. Of course the parade ended with Santa Claus on his float..and she was way excited to go see Santa when daddy comes home for Christmas break.
I love creating these memories with my little lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment