Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's a boy

"It's a boy", three of the most beautiful words I've heard since "it's a girl" was spoken some years ago. My mind instantly began to plan out our life. My sassy little lady and my sweet little gentleman playing with daddy in the yard, what it would be like grocery shopping with two instead of one, going to the beach, witnessing all of his firsts, spending time at Grandma and Grandpas house...while forcing many many family photos of them through it all! I planned his room around the green color we painted it for Emerson (she was moved to her big girl room). There was no question, Alligators it was. I handmade his wall art and bought the crib bedding. You know, did all the normal things moms to be do. My Dr. set our csection for 6/7/2013...we finally had a date and I had my life planned out, that quick. 

 The only thing missing was our boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment